Chat

  • Jerry - N9LYA
    Message 1 of 21 , Jul 28, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 15 KB
    Was at work getting ready to come home for lunch... Tried the chat and it
    was not working...

    All I get is the bpqmail and version number.. Nothing else.. any attempt to
    go past this kicks me out completely.

    Any way got home and same STUFF different day...

    Its no fun .. Just no fun anymore...

    I need to get this where it runs.. nothing else no daily baby sitting and
    daily reboots...

    Frustrated beyond belief...

    :-(

    73 Jerry Kutche N9LYA

    ARRL Net Manager Indiana Section - Packet Net

    HF Skipnet Coordinator

    IP Coordinator Indiana

    Packet Coordinator Indiana

    http://www.n9lya.com <http://www.n9lya.com/>

    http://www.w9otr.org <http://www.w9otr.org/>

    http://www.indianapacketcouncil.org <http://www.indianapacketcouncil.org/>

    http://www.mitchellwx.com

    http://tinyurl.com/y7faewx
  • Bill Erhardt
    Message 2 of 21 , Mar 29, 2011
      Howdy from Bill K7MT

      I checked into the Chat Servers late afternoons and have seen no one on for days.  Has there been changes I am unaware of ???

      Cheers Bill
    • Jeff - WA4ZKO
      Message 3 of 21 , Mar 29, 2011
        Noticed the same. I don' think all the "hubs" are talking for some reason.

        73
        Jeff
        WA4ZKO

        --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Erhardt" <k7mt@...> wrote:

        > Howdy from Bill K7MT
        >
        > I checked into the Chat Servers late afternoons and have seen no one on for days. Has there been changes I am unaware of ???
        >
        > Cheers Bill

      • mtaylor_lrim
        Message 4 of 21 , Mar 29, 2011
          It was like that much of the day, but now I see green lines again on the Packet Network Map... My own chat server has 16 chat nodes connected at 8:30 central.

          Mark
          N5MDT

          --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff - WA4ZKO" <wa4zko@...> wrote:

          > Noticed the same. I don' think all the "hubs" are talking for some reason.
          >

          > 73
          > Jeff
          > WA4ZKO
          >

          > --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Erhardt" <k7mt@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Howdy from Bill K7MT
          > >
          > > I checked into the Chat Servers late afternoons and have seen no one on for days. Has there been changes I am unaware of ???
          > >
          > > Cheers Bill

        • Ken Jacobs
          Message 5 of 21 , Mar 29, 2011
            There appears to be a break somewhere in the network. Not sure where yet, but one side only has 15 active chat nodes running. The other side is about the same. So, someplace there is a hole in the swimming pool....

            Ken
            KD6PGI

            On 3/29/2011 4:23 PM, Jeff - WA4ZKO wrote:

            Noticed the same. I don' think all the "hubs" are talking for some reason.

            73
            Jeff
            WA4ZKO

            --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Erhardt" <k7mt@...> wrote:

            > Howdy from Bill K7MT
            >
            > I checked into the Chat Servers late afternoons and have seen no one on for days. Has there been changes I am unaware of ???
            >
            > Cheers Bill

          • David Morris
            Message 6 of 21 , Jun 18, 2012
              Hi Jean

              I have put you in my configuration for chat as CHTPKT:VE2PKT-5 - my details are PERCHT:GM3YEW-1

              Virus Checked before sending
              Dave Morris (GM3YEW)
              GM3YEW @ GB7YEW
              077 78 78 1907
              73
              Message 7 of 21 , Jun 19, 2012
                Hi Dave,

                           I did put your call in my list but we can't connect, mayb e we should make a AXUDP link bettwing us.
                What do you think?

                73 de Jean,
                VA2OM/VE2PKT

                Message 8 of 21 , Jun 20, 2012
                  Hello Jean

                   Thanks for the message.

                  I may have a problem developing here - but it would be a good idea to exchange MAP information.

                  Mine is :-

                  gb7yew.dyndns.org  with port 10093 (current dotted ip is 86.152.5.95)

                  I don't think it would do any harm to setup forwarding between us too.

                  Message 9 of 21 , Jun 20, 2012
                    Hi Dave, my  mapping infp is:

                    ve2pkt.dyndns.org port 10093

                    ve2pkt-12:bpqpkt

                    73 de Jean

                    Message 10 of 21 , Mar 9, 2014
                      Would any of the RF TNC expert know how to fix this. A user logs in via a BBS and come across to PMOBBS. I'm sitting in Chat. I'm watching VA7KMG come across with this. He's running a D710 for a TNC

                      VA7KMG CMHT : I SEsee VA7 VA7KMG CMHT : /p Once I can figure out why your telnet access dosen't work. You log in that way or via RF on 443425 VA7KMG CMHT : /h VA7KMG CMHT : /h

                      ​73​

                      --
                      Don Poaps
                      New Westminster, BC