Re: [BPQ32] Re: 40m forwarding freq for WINMOR?

  • Kenneth Jacobs
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 23 3:14 PM
      7.077 USB dial and 10.133 USB dial are used primarily for BPQ BBS to BBS
      forwarding and RMS polling from BPQMail BBS's. With the little use we
      have seen on those freqs, it seems to me we should stay in one spot
      until we see enough traffic to warrant adding some additional
      frequencies to the list.

      Right now, it is very difficult to determine what bands are working well
      to different locations as everyone is scattered around on different
      freqs right now. Let's hang our hat on a couple for now and see what
      happens.

      Ken KD6PGI
      Hood River County ARES
      AEC - Digital