Re: [BPQ32] external programs

  • Richard Bailey
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 12, 2006
      OK John and Thanks. it is really hard now a days to find newer programs
      for Packet. I ran your node program back in the early 90s when I had an
      FBB BBS setup here in Texas and was realy pleased with it. I will load a
      copy of 2000 PRO on that machine and see if it helps.

      My slightly dyslexic chicken interpreter states that John Wiseman sent a
      cryptic message on 3/12/2006 11:32 AM that reads as follows: