RE: [BPQ32] @BBS?

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 19, 2010
      Dave,

      Yes, that should help,

      Thanks,

      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Dave Webb AFA2HV
      Sent: 18 July 2010 19:10
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [BPQ32] @BBS?

      Hi John
      AFA2MC is a classic Winlink bbs.
      I enter a message for AFC4MC @ AFC4MC, I get an error that no forwarding info available and might not be delivered.
      In the Manage forwarding window, I have AFC4MC entered in the AT Calls: data frame under the AFA2MC BBS. I do not have AFC4MC as a user or bbs.
      Would it help to send screen shots and a copy of the log itself?
      73 Dave, WB2HVF

      John Wiseman wrote:

      Dave,

      I'm assuming that you forward to BBS A, and it forwards to B and C.

      Your setup sounds ok, so long as you don't have B or C set up as BBS's on your system. You only need to define stations you forward directly to or from as a BBS.

      If B is set up as a BBS, then any message @B will be sent there.

      The log_bbs file shows a routing trace for each message processed, That may give a clue as to what is going on.

      73,
      John  G8BPQ