RE: [BPQ32] Badwords.sys

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 4, 2010
      Peter (and others)

      Neither the filename or the contents are case sensitive.

      It would be easy enough to add the trapped word to the "Held" message, but this would leave the offending word in  the message lisr. (although wouldn't be visible to normal users). What do others think?

      You can already kill a message from the keyboard, but a keyboard unhold (and perhaps a hold) command would be useful.

      Hi John and Group,

      A couple of questions,

      Is the filename for *badwords.sys* case sensitive ?

      Are the words contained within, case sensitive ?

      Would it be possible for the Sysop Held message to contain what it was held for ?

      My filter on xfbb tells me why the message was held which is real handy.

      Would it be possible to have an *unhold* feature like, RE Msg# to view the message and perhaps a command to unhold it from the keyboard like, U = Unhold, K = Kill etc etc ?

      Regards ..... Peter

      Do you have a slow PC? Try free scan!