Need help for latest BPQ32 installation

  • hs1lmv
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 8, 2005
      Dear BPW32 Group

      I am quitenew for BPQ32 and interesting to use new BPQ32 with WinFBB
      and other DX Cluster, UI-View, etc.

      Could anyone please assist me how to do that, at least how to install
      BPQ32.

      73 De HS1LMV/Sunan
    • Ron Stordahl
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 12, 2005
        Sunan

        Nobody has responded to you on this, I suspect it's because no one where
        knows much about WinFBB. Can you tell us if WinFBB has a AGWPE
        interface? If it does then perhaps we can help. Perhaps a link to
        WinFBB would be useful, I would look into it.

        Ron, N5IN

      • hs1lmv@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 12, 2005
          Dear OM/Ron,

          Let me give you more information WinFBB which I have mentioned below is FBB Windows version 7.01.35b (WinFBB 7.01.35b Alpha version).  This FBB software have both BPQ and AGW interface by using BPQ.DLL and AGW.DLL on its system files.

          I have used the original BPQ32 to interface with WinFBB 7.01.35b but I believe that this new version of BPQ32 will have more powerful and much improvement.

          Could you please guide me how to make BPQ32 work right on my PC and how to interface with its.  I beleive that this new version will have ability to access via internet, and if that is the case how can we do that.

          Apologize for my long explanation and may ask basic question to you (but difficult for me).

          73 De HS1LMV/Sunan

          hs1lmv wrote:
          > Dear BPW32 Group
          >
          > I am quitenew for BPQ32 and interesting  to use new BPQ32 with WinFBB
          > and other DX Cluster, UI-View, etc.
          >
          > Could anyone please assist me how to do that, at least how to install
          > BPQ32.
          >
          > 73 De HS1LMV/Sunan

          >     *  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of

          http://mail.yahoo.com

        • Ron Stordahl
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 12, 2005
            Sunan

            If as you say WinFBB has an existing interface for BPQ32.dll, and you
            already have that working with your existing BPQ32 files (prior to the
            new beta release), you should be able to just drop in the new files to
            your existing directory of BPQ32 files and the new beta BPQ32 should
            work without any changes (other than making sure you have correct
            bpqcfg.txt and bpqaxip.cfg (if used) files and you have run bpqcfg.exe
            to compile bpqcfg.txt into bpqcfg.bin). In this case you will be using
            the bpq32.dll interface. I would try that first to see if it will work
            for you. You will still have to run the registration batch files. If
            you do all of that you will be able to run the new terminal and other
            new utilities as well.

            Once you have all this working, then you can decide if you want to use
            the new agw interface instead of the bpq32.dll interface.

            But you may want to wait a few hours as a new beta release will be
            posted later today.......

            Ron, N5IN