Re: Changed to 2 Port config

  • Tony Hunt
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 7, 2005
      Hi Ron .. Your comments regards BPQMon32 noted.. Ive had it running here for
      long periods and have had no problems but I dont run AR-Cluster software
      which would explain that..

      Now you said

      > BPQMon32.exe is in the beta set, but it will likely be eliminated from
      > the release package. This is because 1) It's function has been included
      > in BPQTerminal.exe and 2)

      Hang on a tick.. How do I monitor only specific ports using BPQTerminal as
      opposed to ALL ports?
      I cant find that function in either BPQTerminal or bpqterm .. Its nice to be
      able to run a couple of
      separate windows monitoring different ports.. Maybee a Tabbed version with
      different Ports on different
      TABs would be a the Go.. Its a thought anyway.. Ive seen other Apps that
      have a general Tab for All traffic
      and other Tabs for each port separatly.. Just a thought..

      Tony