Re: Filtering Messages from I0OJJ

  • ve3uil
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2010
      Yes I am running the 1.0.4.10 version released July 2. But I tried the BADWORDS file before I up-dated and it was working although it was giving false positives, based on the BAD WORDS list I was using.

      But I backed off on the BAD WORDS (just two) and used I0OJJ. That worked perfectly because there was one that just came in that was awful.

      So if you aren't catching anything then you must be going something wrong. He has been quite prolific the passed 2 days. BADWORDS.SYS is in my BPQMAILCHAT root folder.