Re: [BPQ32] Re: Nodes not going into nodes list

  • Ron Stordahl
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 2 7:54 PM
      I should have added that my suggested starting point is applicable mainly to internet connections.  Back in the days when we have multiple remote radio nodes the route quality settings were more complex.  You had to consider signal strength and propagation in such a way as to see that you would force packets via reliable paths.  An added complication was day vs night signal strength.  It was a black art to get it just right.

      Ron, N5IN