RE: [BPQ32] Re: bpqnodes

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 11, 2006
      From the files section of this group.

      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of hs1lmv@...
      Sent: 11 March 2006 22:31
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [BPQ32] Re: bpqnodes

      Hi John,

      How can we get 409u, any URL?

      73 De HS1LMV/Sunan

      John Wiseman <john.wiseman@...> wrote:
      Jay,

      There has been one change fairly recently, which enables an automatic save of the NODES on exit (if the AUTOSAVE=1 flag is set in bpqcfg.txt). There was also a bug that meant that the locked node flag was not saved. So if you started with locked nodes in BPQNODES.dat, after a restart they would no longer be locked, and would disappear with time. The latest version (409u) fixes saving the locked node flag, or you can disable the AUTOSAVE in bpqcft.txt.

      if the problem is that the entries are in the file, but don't get loaded, or you are running 409u, and still losing locked nodes, please send me a copy of your BPQNODES.dat, and I'll investigate.