FW: [IN_DHS_ARDC] Reminder - Statewide RACES Test July 17, 2010 [1 Attachment]

  • Jerry - N9LYA
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2010

                       Hi guys a reminder of the upcoming Indiana Statewide Test… Yes mainly to test Indiana Stations, but  Please read the section in the attachment about packet participation where and when, and send your messages from your local BBS to w9sem@k9ctb.#cin.in.usa.noam    Subject : july 17th test msg tell us who you are and where you are and your pmail address.. and anything else you wish to include.

    As far as packet here we are looking for any messages.. It will help us see what we have here in Indiana and outside as well as how long it takes from time sent to time received.. We realize not all will be here on the 17th but will look at over all to see how we are connected.. J

    73 Jerry N9LYA