RE: [BPQ32] RE: Bulletins

  • Jerry - N9LYA
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2010

      Mike Good thought,

      and I thought of that when I generated my badwords.sys file.  you asked for my MSYS Wordlist1.txt file… That is not the same as my Badwords.sys file by any means… I just used it  for words to include in my badwords.sys file.

      There are no * or ! or anything but letters in my Badwords.sys file..

      I wonder is a rough space may cause a similar problem…

      I was careful to make sure there were none or any rough line ends.. etc.. But could have missed some or many..?? MSYS is very picky about spaces and lineends..

      73 jerry n9lya