Re: Messages From I0OJJ

  • Jeff - WA4ZKO
    Message 1 of 41 , Jul 1 10:11 AM
      For now to clean up the I0IJJ mess I just use the housekeeping options to clean out anything older than 1 day (haven't tried 0 yet) then manually run housekeeping a few times.

      Granted this still allows new "silliness" to keep rolling in unless I kill my forwarding likes or go to NOAM and "closer" buls and that is it.

      73
      Jeff
      WA4ZKO

      --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "Jerry - N9LYA" <n9lya@...> wrote:

      > Maybe a Kill Callsign option ????
      >

      > 73 jerry
      >
      > _____

    • Ian Wade G3NRW
      Message 41 of 41 , Jul 4 10:15 AM
        From: Peter - ZL2BAU <zl2bau@...>
        Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 Time: 23:12:54

        >Hi All,
        >
        > I would suggest that any one running a BBS, to check recent
        >bulletins sent by I0OJJ, my FBB system caught 103 bulletins with
        >inappropriate language etc in them, suffice to say, I killed them all.

        By strange coincidence I have just received an email out of the blue
        from Gus, I0OJJ, asking for sight of Chapter 25 of my book "NOSintro",
        covering PBBS forwarding. [1]

        I guess I should let him have it .... :-)

        [1] Most of the book is now on-line at
        http://homepage.ntlworld.com/wadei/nosintro/ but a few chapters,
        including Chapter 25, are missing.

        Ian, G3NRW