Re: [BPQ32] Re: Messages From I0OJJ [1 Attachment]

  • Kenneth Jacobs
    Message 1 of 41 , Jul 1, 2010
      Thanks....that is a good starting point.

      Ken KD6PGI
      Hood River County ARES
      AEC - Digital

      On 7/1/2010 8:38 AM, K.O. Higgs wrote:

      > [Attachment(s) <#TopText> from K.O. Higgs included below]
      >
      > Okay.. it is attached. It does NOT work with msgs entered at the
      > keyboard, but works okay on incoming msgs. Remove the ".txt" from the
      > filename.
      >
      > 73, K.O. N0KFQ
      >

      > On 7/1/2010 10:10 AM, Kenneth Jacobs wrote:
      >
      >> Hi KO,
      >>
      >> I wouldn't mind having a copy of your BadWords file to start from...thanks.
      >>
      >> Ken KD6PGI
      >> Hood River County ARES
      >> AEC - Digital
      >>
      >> On 7/1/2010 7:44 AM, K.O. Higgs wrote:
      >>>
      >>> If you have not already received a file from somewhere, I can send mine.
      >>> It is an edited copy of the badwords file that my FBB uses. Let me know..
      >>>
      >>> 73, K.O. N0KFQ

    • Ian Wade G3NRW
      Message 41 of 41 , Jul 4, 2010
        From: Peter - ZL2BAU <zl2bau@...>
        Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 Time: 23:12:54

        >Hi All,
        >
        > I would suggest that any one running a BBS, to check recent
        >bulletins sent by I0OJJ, my FBB system caught 103 bulletins with
        >inappropriate language etc in them, suffice to say, I killed them all.

        By strange coincidence I have just received an email out of the blue
        from Gus, I0OJJ, asking for sight of Chapter 25 of my book "NOSintro",
        covering PBBS forwarding. [1]

        I guess I should let him have it .... :-)

        [1] Most of the book is now on-line at
        http://homepage.ntlworld.com/wadei/nosintro/ but a few chapters,
        including Chapter 25, are missing.

        Ian, G3NRW