Re: [BPQ32] Re: Messages From I0OJJ

  • K.O. Higgs
    Message 1 of 41 , Jul 1, 2010
      If you have not already received a file from somewhere, I can send mine. It is an edited copy of the badwords file that my FBB uses. Let me know..

      73,  K.O. N0KFQ

      On 7/1/2010 8:42 AM, Jeff - WA4ZKO wrote:

      Good start for sure, but?

      Where is this file? I don't have it on my system so I'm assuming we have to create it manually? Just a flat txt file in the root BPQMailChat folder?

      Anyone have a good "starter" file?

      Any way to filter or at least put a hold on msgs from certain callsigns and/or BBS's that tend to be problematic?

      73
      Jeff
      WA4ZKO

      --

      K.O. Higgs
      n0kfq@...

    • Ian Wade G3NRW
      Message 41 of 41 , Jul 4, 2010
        From: Peter - ZL2BAU <zl2bau@...>
        Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 Time: 23:12:54

        >Hi All,
        >
        > I would suggest that any one running a BBS, to check recent
        >bulletins sent by I0OJJ, my FBB system caught 103 bulletins with
        >inappropriate language etc in them, suffice to say, I killed them all.

        By strange coincidence I have just received an email out of the blue
        from Gus, I0OJJ, asking for sight of Chapter 25 of my book "NOSintro",
        covering PBBS forwarding. [1]

        I guess I should let him have it .... :-)

        [1] Most of the book is now on-line at
        http://homepage.ntlworld.com/wadei/nosintro/ but a few chapters,
        including Chapter 25, are missing.

        Ian, G3NRW