RE: [BPQ32] Re: Messages From I0OJJ

    Message 1 of 41 , Jul 1, 2010
      Yes, it is a flat text file in the BSS folder. I don't provide a sample, as what is objectionable will vary from sysop to sysop.

      You can hold all messages directly received from a user or BBS via the "Hold Messages" flag in the user record.

      Adding a call to the badwords normally hold messages from that call (as well as messages mentioning it). As the R: lines are stored as part of the message, you can hold all messages that have been originated at, or passed through a BBS.

      Message 41 of 41 , Jul 4, 2010
        From: Peter - ZL2BAU <zl2bau@...>
        Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 Time: 23:12:54

        >Hi All,
        >
        > I would suggest that any one running a BBS, to check recent
        >bulletins sent by I0OJJ, my FBB system caught 103 bulletins with
        >inappropriate language etc in them, suffice to say, I killed them all.

        By strange coincidence I have just received an email out of the blue
        from Gus, I0OJJ, asking for sight of Chapter 25 of my book "NOSintro",
        covering PBBS forwarding. [1]

        I guess I should let him have it .... :-)

        [1] Most of the book is now on-line at
        http://homepage.ntlworld.com/wadei/nosintro/ but a few chapters,
        including Chapter 25, are missing.

        Ian, G3NRW