Messages From I0OJJ

  • Peter - ZL2BAU
    Message 1 of 41 , Jul 1, 2010
      Hi All,

      I would suggest that any one running a BBS, to check recent
      bulletins sent by I0OJJ, my FBB system caught 103 bulletins with
      inappropriate language etc in them, suffice to say, I killed them all.

      Now, BPQBBS let them all thru ................. NOT GOOD.

      Please check your BBS`s.

      Regards ...... Peter
    • Ian Wade G3NRW
      Message 41 of 41 , Jul 4, 2010
        From: Peter - ZL2BAU <zl2bau@...>
        Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 Time: 23:12:54

        >Hi All,
        >
        > I would suggest that any one running a BBS, to check recent
        >bulletins sent by I0OJJ, my FBB system caught 103 bulletins with
        >inappropriate language etc in them, suffice to say, I killed them all.

        By strange coincidence I have just received an email out of the blue
        from Gus, I0OJJ, asking for sight of Chapter 25 of my book "NOSintro",
        covering PBBS forwarding. [1]

        I guess I should let him have it .... :-)

        [1] Most of the book is now on-line at
        http://homepage.ntlworld.com/wadei/nosintro/ but a few chapters,
        including Chapter 25, are missing.

        Ian, G3NRW