Re: BPQ32 up and running. Now what? >On Behalf Of sburggsx

  • sburggsx
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2010
      Duh... BPQTelnetServer. Got it. Thanks K.O. for the quick response!

      John. Thank you for the offer of assistance. I would much rather you enjoy your time or add features than help a newbie figure this all out! ;)

      Mike, You asked for it.. you got it!

      I'm already setup on DynDNS where my router handles the updates so I'm good there. I've opened 10093 to the internet. I've also figured out the telnet/internet part so I'm good there as well. I guess my question is: How do you get all the proper programs to start right away other than just a cmd file? Did I miss options for having things start somewhere?

      I'm forwarding the two files shortly. No rush, but I'm interested in the changes needed to move forward with this project.

      Thanks everyone!