Re: [BPQ32] Shifting Files

  • K.O. Higgs
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 20, 2010
      That's what I would do... but, don't know if it'll work.

      K.O.

      On 6/20/2010 8:58 AM, vk2dot wrote:

      Hi all, one is about to change my BPQMail system from WinXP to Win2000.
      Why - Win7 using Total Commander has no problems looking or changing system files etc on Win2000, but will not allow WinXP system files etc to be viewed or changed.
      We think the following should be done -
      1: After we install Win2000 operating system on a new PC,
      2: I persume that we run the latest BPQ 1nstaller, then
      3: Copy all files from c:\Program Files\BPQ32 directory &
      4: Copy all files from c:\BPQMail to the new system.
      Is there a problem with this method.

      Regards Rod.....////

      --

      K.O. Higgs