Re: Telnet to Linux/XFbb

  • vk2dot
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 16 11:09 AM
      Mike, that is not the problem here.
      my BPQMail BBS works well when we transfer bulls etc from the BPQMail machine [vk2dot] & the Linux/XFbb [vk2dot-1] & reverse via XRouter & RS232 port connections: And if we use the Linux/Node instead of XRouter with connection to the other Linux/XFbb PC from BPQMail via another RS232 connection, it works well.
      but;
      if we connect to the XRouter or Linux/Node via a rs232 port, then
      telnet from those machines via aliases - then we have the protocol error. Even to my Linux/XFbb [vk2dot-2]
      Unfortunately we connect with Fbb remote machines where we have setup on our XFbb a N of 0, 4 & nil. It happens on all of them when doing it from BPQMail, using telnet to the other machines. the connecton performs seamlessly but if transferring bulls - then we have the protocol error.
      It is 4:10am, should go to bed.

      regards rod.....///