Re: FBBG

  • Jerome K
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 10 5:32 AM
      I am sorry, it was Bill WC0M... North Dakota
      He was a long time member of the HF Skipnet...

      On 14.098

      73 Jerry N9LYA

      > Jerry
      >

      > Which Bill was this?
      >

      > Mike Melnik-N9PMO
      > Web WWW.N9PMO.com
      > NNTP Server N9PMO.DYNDNS.ORG Port 119
      >
      > Scanned by Symantec Corporate A/V

    • D. Calder
      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 10 5:41 AM

        WHAT! O no.

        73 Dave n4zkf

        n4zkf@...

        www.n4zkf.com

        Message 3 of 16 , Jun 10 8:02 AM
          Hi Dave....

          I had sent a message to the skipnet reflector.. Sorry I missed so many on the news... Was also dealing with several passings here again... 2010, I have to term the year of Darkness...

          My Son lost his father in law about the same time we found out so we were in a wreak also..

          Too many...
          My Mom, our grandson, our sons father in law, and about 4 Hams I knew.

          Man this has to slow down sometime...

          73 Jerry N9LYA
          --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "D. Calder" <n4zkf@...> wrote:

          > WHAT! O no.
          >

          > 73 Dave n4zkf
          >
          > n4zkf@...
          >
          > www.n4zkf.com

        • Jim WU3V
          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 27, 2010
            K.O. I received your KAM+ KPC2 this morning and  ship them out on Saturday or Monday

            Jim Wu3V NH0E

            Message 5 of 16 , Aug 27, 2010
              Fine, Jim... good luck with fixing them. Do you also work on KPC-3's?

              K.O.

              --

              K.O. Higgs
              n0kfq@centurytel. net

            Message 6 of 16 , Aug 27, 2010
              Yes absolutely!
              Jim

              Message 7 of 16 , Aug 27, 2010
                I am now running BPQ Mail and node.
                Pactor I on TPE - AFC2MC
                Packet on 143.95 - BBS = AFC2MC, BPQ NODE = AFC2MC-2, RMS = AFC2MC-10
                Winmor on TPB - Part time when radio not being used for other purposes.
                (Try using above ssid's)
                This is still being developed so changes are likely.
                If you plan to connect with RMS Express for the BBS, you must be preset
                as a user/bbs/b2. Please email me direct.
                73
                Dave
                afa2hv