RE: [BPQ32] Turn node polling feature off?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2010
      Sorry, I forgot to update the docs. It is done using a locked route entry:

      ROUTES:

      G8BPQ
      -14,200,2,0,0,0,2 ; No Keepalive

      ***

      The last field is shown in the docs as the INP3 flag. It now can have two values - 1 = INP3, 2 =  NO KEEPALIVE. INP3 requires links to be kept open, so there is no possibility of conflict.