BPQChat link?

  • K.O. Higgs
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 7, 2010
      WSACHT:KB0WSA-3 is looking for another BPQChat link..
      Anyone interested?

      73,  K.O. N0KFQ

      --

      K.O. Higgs
      n0kfq@...

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 8, 2010
        The time has come to coordinate Chat users, I have the following:
        CANCHT:K2CAN-5
        MNQCHT:N5IN-6
        RXYCHT:VE2RXY-11
        WSACHT:KB0WSA-3

        If any of the above does NOT have PMOCHT:N9PMO-11 please let me know so
        I can remove them, it is important to have communications from both
        directions
        For the Chat Map to be accurate!!

        It would be nice to have a coordinator to handle all of both ends, I think
        Steve
        VE9MPF volunteered some time back to handle this?

        Mike Melnik-N9PMO
        Web WWW.N9PMO.com
        NNTP Server N9PMO.DYNDNS.ORG Port 119
        Scanned by Symantec Corporate A/V

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 8, 2010
          WSACHT:KB0WSA-3 is okay.... thanks, Mike.

          I have:
          PMOCHT:N9PMO-11
          INCHAT:K9BBS-14

          73,  K.O. N0KFQ

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 8, 2010
            I have the following setup..

            NWPCHT:WA7NWP-3
            PMOCHT:N9PMO-11
            CMHQSO:KB8UVN-6

            Please note that my Chat Server is now the following..

            WNYCHT:K2CAN-5

            73, Mark K2CAN

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 8, 2010

              Thanks Mark, I correct your alias.