Turn node polling feature off?

  • Jeff - WA4ZKO
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2010
      Curious what the cfg file entry is to turn off the node polling feature?

      Maybe I'm blind, but I don't see it in the newest examples or the docs ;-)

      Is it a per port setting or global?

      73
      Jeff
      WA4ZKO
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2010
        Message
        Sorry, I forgot to update the docs. It is done using a locked route entry:

        ROUTES:

        G8BPQ
        -14,200,2,0,0,0,2 ; No Keepalive

        ***

        The last field is shown in the docs as the INP3 flag. It now can have two values - 1 = INP3, 2 =  NO KEEPALIVE. INP3 requires links to be kept open, so there is no possibility of conflict.