Re: [BPQ32] Mail Listing

  • K.O. Higgs
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 5 9:30 AM
      I'm not Peter, but I think that is GREAT! When did/will we get a LR command?

      73,  K.O.

      On 6/5/2010 11:17 AM, John Wiseman wrote:

      Peter,

      That is how I intended it to work, but on reflection it doesn't make much sense, so I will change it so that only L and LR reset the "Last Listed" count.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 5 9:43 AM
        Message
        K.O,

        LR (meaning List Reverse, ie oldest first) has been there since before the first general release. I see it is missing from the Help!

        --

        K.O. Higgs
        n0kfq@centurytel. net

      • K.O. Higgs
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 5 9:48 AM
          Good to know about that command. It sure will clean up a mess during "auto bbs" sessions.

          73,  K.O.