Re: BPQMail with WinPack

  • vk2dot
    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 4, 2010
      Hi All, K.O. have developed a system for WinPack users to use the BPQ Telnet Server to automatically acquire headers from the BPQMail BBS.
      We have pasted the methodology onto the "http://vk2dot.dyndns.org" web site under "Setting Up WinPack with BPQMail for BPQ Telnet Operation of Header Download:".
      Hopefully one hasn't any errors in the text. If you find any, please advise.

      Regards Rod.....////