Station Down

  • Jerry - N9LYA
    Message 1 of 4 , May 23, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 14 KB
    Until when... I wish I knew...

    Having problems... As Always...

    Going to go watch a movie about death and destruction.. To cheer me up...

    73 Jerry Kutche N9LYA

    ARRL Net Manager Indiana Section - Packet Net

    HF Skipnet Coordinator

    IP Coordinator Indiana

    Packet Coordinator Indiana

    http://www.n9lya.com <http://www.n9lya.com/>

    http://www.w9otr.org <http://www.w9otr.org/>

    http://www.indianapacketcouncil.org <http://www.indianapacketcouncil.org/>

    http://www.mitchellwx.com

    http://tinyurl.com/y7faewx
  • Jerry - N9LYA
    Message 2 of 4 , May 23, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 14 KB
    Station back up and running!!

    73 jerry

    Message 3 of 4 , Mar 25, 2013

      Station is down for repeated and frequent lockups of BPQ32…  Not sure when I will return…

      Time is not on my side this time around… 73 Jerry

      Hopefully a day or two… max

    • Jerome K
      Message 4 of 4 , Mar 25, 2013
        Before leaving home to return from lunch I put in my swappable drive and rebooted but had to leave before it could finish.. Must have gotten stuck on something.. May be back on when I get home tonight if I can get past whatever it got stuck on..

        John... Can I use a Reg save from v 6.0.1.1 to the older version.. I need to copy my Mail and Chat parameters and forwarding info.. I need to make sure I have my latest...

        Unfortunantly I am back into shutdown moe here working long hours or I could be glad to grab data.. But unfortunantly not possible...

        Thanks.. have a good day John.. 73 jerry