RE: [BPQ32] Re: Help

  • Jerry - N9LYA
    Message 1 of 5 , May 23, 2010

      Here is my script that used to work for winmor.. I think When I moved things around I failed to change a parameter in some file, that I am forgetting..

      Attach 14

      Radio 18.1065 USB 1

      This worked until I moved my pactor port from port 9 to 10…

      73 jerry

      Message 2 of 5 , May 23, 2010
        I've also noticed some odd quirks if you don't have your BPQ port numbers in sequence or skip a port number. The later can leave you with RMS Packet beacons coming out on unexpected ports "below" the one you've correctly specified in it. Believe that one to be an RMS Packet bug and not within BPQ32.