Re: Help

  • Jeff - WA4ZKO
    Message 1 of 5 , May 23, 2010
      Oops meant to type:

      Radio 14 18.1065 USB 1

      --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff - WA4ZKO" <wa4zko@...> wrote:

      > Been awhile since I tinkered with rig control, but I think you need to specify a port number between RADIO and 18.1065 ?
      >
      > Maybe try:
      >
      > Radio 18.1065 USB 1
      >
      > It might be case sensitive too???
      >
      > 73
      > Jeff
      > WA4ZKO
      >
      > --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "Jerry - N9LYA" <n9lya@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Moved some ports around.. Everything seems to work...
      > >
      > > I noted that Winmor no longer operates correctly..
      > >
      > > Here is what is happening.. Pactor works fine on 746pro and changes freq as
      > > it should.. Winmor
      > > Does not change freq as it should same radio. But when it tries to apply the
      > > part of the script to change freq it says sorry cannot find port.
      > >
      > > I can do a
      > > Att14
      > > I get winmor OK
      > > When I type
      > > Radio 18.1065 usb 1
      > >
      > > I get the error message above...
      > >
      > > 73 Jerry Kutche N9LYA
      > >
      > > ARRL Net Manager Indiana Section - Packet Net
      > >
      > > HF Skipnet Coordinator
      > >
      > > IP Coordinator Indiana
      > >
      > > Packet Coordinator Indiana
      > >
      > > http://www.n9lya.com <http://www.n9lya.com/>
      > >
      > > http://www.w9otr.org <http://www.w9otr.org/>
      > >
      > > http://www.indianapacketcouncil.org <http://www.indianapacketcouncil.org/>
      > >
      > > http://www.mitchellwx.com
      > >
      > > http://tinyurl.com/y7faewx

    • Jerry - N9LYA
      Message 2 of 5 , May 23, 2010

        Here is my script that used to work for winmor.. I think When I moved things around I failed to change a parameter in some file, that I am forgetting..

        Attach 14

        Radio 18.1065 USB 1

        This worked until I moved my pactor port from port 9 to 10…

        73 jerry

        href="http://www.n9lya.com/">http://www.n9lya.com/>

        href="http://www.w9otr.org/">http://www.w9otr.org/>

        > http://www.indianapacketcouncil.org
        <http://www.indianapacketcouncil.org/>

        > http://www.mitchellwx.com
        >
        > http://tinyurl.com/y7faewx

      • Jeff - WA4ZKO
        Message 3 of 5 , May 23, 2010
          I've also noticed some odd quirks if you don't have your BPQ port numbers in sequence or skip a port number. The later can leave you with RMS Packet beacons coming out on unexpected ports "below" the one you've correctly specified in it. Believe that one to be an RMS Packet bug and not within BPQ32.