Another question

  • Jerry - N9LYA
    Message 1 of 2 , May 23, 2010
      Ok this is unrelated to the last...

      I used to run Winmor thru the mic jack.. and Pactor thru the 13 pin acc
      Now I have Winmor hooked up thru the 6 Pin Din..

      Winmor works manually if I type att 14 and c callsign and initiate now radio
      control.

      My Questions is..

      The Icom must be in Digital Mode.. A D on the display next to the usb or lsb
      indicator.

      Is there a way in rig control to specify this so that ports that do not need
      to be wont and those that do are???

      Thanks Jerry

      Also what should the filter settings be for Winmor and Pactor ........

      73 Jerry Kutche N9LYA

      ARRL Net Manager Indiana Section - Packet Net

      HF Skipnet Coordinator

      IP Coordinator Indiana

      Packet Coordinator Indiana

      http://www.n9lya.com <http://www.n9lya.com/>

      http://www.w9otr.org <http://www.w9otr.org/>

      http://www.indianapacketcouncil.org <http://www.indianapacketcouncil.org/>

      http://www.mitchellwx.com

      http://tinyurl.com/y7faewx
    • Jerry - N9LYA
      Message 2 of 2 , May 23, 2010
        Whoops the D on the display stands for data mode... I need to be able to
        lock that in.??

        73 jerry