WinFBB 7.00i on Win64 ?

  • Jeff - WA4ZKO
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2010
      Has anyone tried running WinFBB 7.00i (or any other version for that matter) on a Win64 OS? Examples....Server 2008, Vista64, or Windows 7 64 bit.

      I know at least the basics of BPQ32 will run fine on Windows Svr 2008 R2, but didn't try FBB at the time.

      Just curious as I'm getting ready to build a server for a remote site and probably will end up running FBB on it.

      73
      Jeff
      WA4ZKO