Re: [BPQ32] Re: OutpostPacket to BPQ32 Telnet

  • K.O. Higgs
    Message 1 of 6 , May 15 3:14 PM
      I think the problem was getting Outpost to access BPQMail rather than FBB.

      73,  K.O. N0KFQ

      On 5/15/2010 5:02 PM, kc7jqr wrote:

      I realize I am late to this discussion, but I have outpost accessing winfbb32 through the telnet port from another computer. If this is what the discussion is about perhaps I can help out.
      Paul

      --

      K.O. Higgs
      n0kfq@...