Trying BPQ32 with Fastchat & Clusse

  • kc7jqr
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15 2:19 PM
      Hi gents. This is a WinXP computer running bpq32 ver 4.1x and WinFBB32. All that runs fine. :)

      When running Fastchat or Clusse using bpq1632 the switch code loads, the application starts indicating switch code loaded, and then the app termintates with this:

      15/05/10 11:12:00 Run-time error 201 at 0D53:02E3h:
      Range check error
      ib:
      Uptime 1s

      Both Fastchat and Clusse terminate with the same exact run-time error. I can see that the app gui has loaded before the program terminates. I run both of these with independent batch files terminating with the pause command to monitor exit errors. I have placed the dll in the windows dir, and I have tried the compatibility modes for the batch files.

      Any pointers or suggestions welcome.

      Paul