Re: [BPQ32] KG6BAJ

  • Charles Brabham
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2010
      I wish BPQ allowed better control over what is accepted and what can be rejected..

      Without that fundamental ability, it cannot be taken seriously as a Packet BBS program... This is not an option, but rather a necessity.

    • Jeff - WA4ZKO
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2010
        Sounds like time for a fresh "wish list" for it?

        73
        Jeff
        WA4ZKO

        --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "Charles Brabham" <n5pvl@...> wrote:

        > I wish BPQ allowed better control over what is accepted and what can be rejected..
        >
        > Without that fundamental ability, it cannot be taken seriously as a Packet BBS program... This is not an option, but rather a necessity.

      • ve3uil
        Message 3 of 5 , May 2, 2010
          Did you try the BAD WORDS filter in BPQMAILCHAT?