RE: [BPQ32] multiple AXIP listening ports

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2006
      Mark,

      Not at the moment. I couldn't think of a good reason to want to, but it
      sounds like you've found one! Looks like I'm going to be busy!

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6, 2006
        Ooops.. sorry John, didn't mean to overload you. I'll see if I can get
        the guys to change them at their end but I know there are a couple that
        cannot.
        Keep watchin, I'll keep you busy, hi!
        - Mark
        ps.. geesh, at this rate you won't have much time to play radio!