multiple AXIP listening ports

  • Mark Harloff
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2006
      I can't seem to remember (or find in past posts) if it is possible to
      have multiple listening ports on the AXIP side ?

      I link to several different types of nodes (XRouter, XNet, etc.) that
      are running links to me on different ports for one reason or another. In
      some cases they cannot change the port on their end.

      - Mark K2CAN
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6, 2006
        Mark,

        Not at the moment. I couldn't think of a good reason to want to, but it
        sounds like you've found one! Looks like I'm going to be busy!

        I can't seem to remember (or find in past posts) if it is possible to
        have multiple listening ports on the AXIP side ?

        I link to several different types of nodes (XRouter, XNet, etc.) that
        are running links to me on different ports for one reason or another. In
        some cases they cannot change the port on their end.

        - Mark K2CAN

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Mark Harloff
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 6, 2006
          Ooops.. sorry John, didn't mean to overload you. I'll see if I can get
          the guys to change them at their end but I know there are a couple that
          cannot.
          Keep watchin, I'll keep you busy, hi!
          - Mark
          ps.. geesh, at this rate you won't have much time to play radio!