RE: [BPQ32] How to program a add on

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 26, 2010
      Louis

      I think John G8BPQ is out sailing, please be patient I'm sure John will
      respond
      To your question, I think you are looking for a add on to display
      information other
      then the Node info, similar to FBB PG Folder.

      73

      Mike Melnik-N9PMO
      Web WWW.N9PMO.com
      NNTP Server N9PMO.DYNDNS.ORG Port 119

      Scanned by Symantec Corporate A/V
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 27, 2010
        Message
        Hi,

        The OCX interface was mainly aimed at VB programs, and the DLL interface at C programs, but either can be used, and some functions (mainly newer ones) are not in the OCX interface.

        If you need any clarification or additional information, please contact me,

        73,
        John G8BPQ

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 27, 2010

          You are right Mike !!!!