How to program a add on

  • ve2nzr
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 26, 2010
      Hi,

      Wow, thanks for that great program.

      Everything work well. I put a BBS up and running in a few minutes.

      Easy to pass message from and to the internet.

      Now, my questions ....

      How to program a little program in VB6 to display a single file from de node, like "INFO" but not from the CFG file but from a TXT file ?
      Ex: NEWS to display news.txt from BPQ directory.

      After that, maybe a program to display all the information for a call sign. How to add a new command like : WHO ve2nzr

      Thanks !!!
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 26, 2010
        Louis

        I think John G8BPQ is out sailing, please be patient I'm sure John will
        respond
        To your question, I think you are looking for a add on to display
        information other
        then the Node info, similar to FBB PG Folder.

        73

        Mike Melnik-N9PMO
        Web WWW.N9PMO.com
        NNTP Server N9PMO.DYNDNS.ORG Port 119

        Scanned by Symantec Corporate A/V

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 27, 2010
          Hi,

          The OCX interface was mainly aimed at VB programs, and the DLL interface at C programs, but either can be used, and some functions (mainly newer ones) are not in the OCX interface.

          If you need any clarification or additional information, please contact me,

          73,
          John G8BPQ

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 27, 2010

            You are right Mike !!!!