New Version - Important!

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19 3:42 AM
      The latest update includes an important fix for anyone running with IDLETIME of less than 900 (15 minutes).

      The L3 Keepalive messages were sent at a fixed interval of 12 minutes. If this was less than or equal to IDLETIME links would close unnecessarily, and this could result in nodes being deleted prematurely.

      73,
      John G8BPQ