RE: [BPQ32] BBS roster inquiry from WB3DTG

  • D. Calder
    Message 1 of 20 , Apr 17, 2010

      You got mine. Add it.

      Dave

      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jerry - N9LYA
      Sent: Saturday, April 17, 2010 11:58 AM
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [BPQ32] BBS roster inquiry from WB3DTG

      Yes it sure would have…. But even I did not know he dropped off when he did.. By the time I found out I figured everyone had already noticed… I will try to watch that better…                                                                                                                                                                                           73 jerry n9lya

      I do now have his email and phone number..

      I would like any one on our skipnet or who is forwarding with us  to allow me to list your email on our rosters..

      73 jerry

      From: WB3DTG
      To: SYSOP
      Type/Status: BF
      Date/Time: 15-Apr 06:36Z
      Bid: 34001_WB3DTG
      Title: Packet Roster

      R:100416/2216Z @:N0KFQ.#SWMO.MO.USA.NA #:5677 [Branson] FBB7.00i $:34001_WB3DTG
      R:100416/2208Z 44586@N9PMO.#SEWI.WI.USA.NOAM [Racine, WI] FBB7.00i
      R:100416/2205Z @:W1NGL.OR.USA.NOAM #:15811 [Salem Oregon] $:34001_WB3DTG
      R:100416/2202Z @:WA7V.#SEWA.WA.USA.NOAM #:626 [C-Basin Hub] $:34001_WB3DTG
      R:100416/2200Z @:N9ZZK.#CIL.IL.USA.NOAM #:37475 [DIAMOND, IL.] FBB7.00e
      R:100416/2100Z @:WD9EKA.#SOIL.IL.US.NOAM #:41727 [Marshall] $:34001_WB3DTG
      R:100416/2129Z @:K9BBS.#SIN.IN.USA.NA #:42120 [Mitchell IN] FBB7.00i
      R:100416/2029Z 1362@N9LYA.#SIN.IN.USA.NA BPQ1.0.4
      R:100416/1524Z @:KQ0I.#CIA.IA.USA.NOAM #:12108 [Des Moines, Iowa] FBB7.00i
      R:100416/1525Z @:W0AK.#CIA.IA.USA.NOAM #:61933 [Des Moines] $:34001_WB3DTG
      R:100416/1510Z @:N0RVX.IA.USA.NOAM #:47227 [Des Moines] FBB7.00i $:34001_WB3DTG
      R:100416/1509z @:N0RVX.IA.USA.NOAM [Des Moines][Winlink Classic] #:50457
      R:100415/0636Z @:WB3DTG.#CEPA.PA.USA.NOAM #:34001 [Bethlehem] $:34001_WB3DTG

      From: WB3DTG@WB3DTG.#CEPA.PA.USA.NOAM
      To : SYSOP@USBBS

      Well folks, I know where the trouble is. I got 3 responses from New Jersey, that is it from the total USA request. Thanks anyway. I can devote my time to something more self serving.

      NTS Packet & PTC-III forwarding via EASTNET WESTNET & FLEXNET
      73 Bob, WB3DTG @ WB3DTG.#EPA.PA.USA.NOAM

      [End of Message #7361 from WB3DTG]

      ---------------------------
      Original Msg: 03/13/2010
      ---------------------------

      r 6423
      From: WB3DTG
      To: SYSOP
      Type/Status: BY
      Date/Time: 13-Mar 19:09Z
      Bid: 32856_WB3DTG
      Title: ROSTER/USA

      R:100314/1558Z 7148@... BPQ1.0.3
      R:100314/1415Z @:N0KFQ.#SWMO.MO.USA.NA #:3175 [Branson] FBB7.00i $:32856_WB3DTG
      R:100314/1408Z 42137@N9PMO.#SEWI.WI.USA.NOAM [Racine, WI] FBB7.00i
      R:100314/1405Z @:W1NGL.OR.USA.NOAM #:10782 [Salem Oregon] $:32856_WB3DTG
      R:100314/1401Z @:WA7V.#SEWA.WA.USA.NOAM #:61426 [C-Basin Hub] $:32856_WB3DTG
      R:100314/1358Z @:N9ZZK.#CIL.IL.USA.NOAM #:35328 [DIAMOND, IL.] FBB7.00e
      R:100314/1359Z @:WD9EKA.#SOIL.IL.US.NOAM #:40527 [Marshall] $:32856_WB3DTG
      R:100314/1445Z @:K9BBS.#SIN.IN.USA.NA #:40537 [Mitchell IN] FBB7.00i
      R:100314/1245Z 18769@N9LYA.#SIN.IN.USA.NA BPQ1.0.3
      R:100314/1321Z @:KQ0I.#CIA.IA.USA.NOAM #:11662 [Des Moines, Iowa] FBB7.00i
      R:100314/1306Z @:W0AK.#CIA.IA.USA.NOAM #:61414 [Des Moines] $:32856_WB3DTG
      R:100314/1400Z @:N0RVX.IA.USA.NOAM #:46638 [Des Moines] FBB7.00i $:32856_WB3DTG
      R:100314/1403z @:N0RVX.IA.USA.NOAM [Des Moines][Winlink Classic] #:49918
      R:100313/1909Z @:WB3DTG.#CEPA.PA.USA.NOAM #:32856 [Bethlehem] $:32856_WB3DTG

      From: WB3DTG@WB3DTG.#CEPA.PA.USA.NOAM
      To : SYSOP@USBBS

      Hello folks. I dont mean to impose, but I'd like to make a roster of the USA BBS'S, its hosts, and frequencies, including scanning. Packet and Pactor II & III. If you would please, your call, the State/States covered, and possible secondary BBS's for local forwarding. With this file, we may see & be able to adapt addressees and bulls to best possible routes. I will sent this file when completed to all sysops and interested users. Please
      help.

      NTS Packet & PTC-III forwarding via EASTNET WESTNET & FLEXNET
      73 Bob, WB3DTG @ WB3DTG.#CEPA.PA.USA.NOAM

      PS This is for the sole purpose of helping fill the gaps in areas of poor connections. Any additional info will help. Thank you so much.

      [End of Message #6423 from WB3DTG]

    • D. Calder
      Message 2 of 20 , Apr 17, 2010

        WH6IO  Hmmmm…… That would explain his stuff sitting here also. J

        73 Dave

        n4zkf

        Message 3 of 20 , Apr 17, 2010

          Hi Mark.. Thanks… yea I got called out to work right after posting it here and ha dnot yet posted the request to the skipnet group…

          Thanks Jerry

          From: Mark Milburn <markkq0i@yahoo. com>
          To: BPQ32@yahoogroups. com
          Date: Saturday, April 17, 2010, 11:02 AM

          You have my permission to list mine:     markkq0i@yahoo. com

          73  Mark

          Yes it sure would have…. But even I did not know he dropped off when he did.. By the time I found out I figured everyone had already noticed… I will try to watch that better…                                                                                                                                                               &am p;nb sp;                           73 jerry n9lya

[...]

          ------------ --------- -
          Latest msg 04/15/2010
          ------------ --------- -

          r 7361
          From: WB3DTG
          To: SYSOP

          From: WB3DTG@WB3DTG. #CEPA.PA. USA.NOAM
          To : SYSOP@USBBS

          ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* *
          NTS Packet & PTC-III forwarding via EASTNET WESTNET & FLEXNET
          73 Bob, WB3DTG @ WB3DTG.#EPA. PA.USA.NOAM
          ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* *

          [End of Message #7361 from WB3DTG]

          ------------ --------- ------
          Original Msg: 03/13/2010
          ------------ --------- ------

          r 6423
          From: WB3DTG
          To: SYSOP
          Type/Status: BY
          Date/Time: 13-Mar 19:09Z
          Bid: 32856_WB3DTG
          Title: ROSTER/USA

          R:100314/1558Z 7148@KB0WSA. MO.USA.NA BPQ1.0.3

          Message 4 of 20 , Apr 17, 2010

            Hi.. I will update those missing…thanks… 73 jerry

            WH6IO  Hmmmm…… That would explain his stuff sitting here also. J

            73 Dave

            n4zkf

            WH6IO-1 seen several folks trying to connect, but no go.
            WD6ETH
            AL7LS
            WA6EWV-1 seen several folks trying to connect, but no go?
            AA6QN he may be getting back on the air?

            7.1035 LSB
            VE3INF

            10.147 LSB
            N5PVL - he's on 098 though.

            14.098 LSB
            WH6IO seen several folks trying to connect, but no go.
            W9IDI

            Think I heard a VE7 station, alias "HILL" on a 40m freq but lost my notes on the exact call/freq.

            I think WH6IO shut down a few months ago? I know there was talk of it.

            --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups. com, "Jerry - N9LYA" <n9lya@...> wrote:

            > Yes it sure would have.. But even I did not know he dropped off when he
            > did.. By the time I found out I figured everyone had already noticed. I
            will
            > try to watch that better.
            > 73 jerry n9lya
            >

            > I do now have his email and phone number..
            >

            > I would like any one on our skipnet or who is forwarding with us to allow
            > me to list your email on our rosters..
            >

            > 73 jerry

          • K.O. Higgs
            Message 5 of 20 , Apr 17, 2010
              I can handle stuff for WH6IO.

              73,  K.O. N0KFQ

              On 4/17/2010 2:08 PM, D. Calder wrote:

              WH6IO  Hmmmm…… That would explain his stuff sitting here also. J

              73 Dave

              n4zkf

              WH6IO-1 seen several folks trying to connect, but no go.
              WD6ETH
              AL7LS
              WA6EWV-1 seen several folks trying to connect, but no go?
              AA6QN he may be getting back on the air?

              7.1035 LSB
              VE3INF

              10.147 LSB
              N5PVL - he's on 098 though.

              14.098 LSB
              WH6IO seen several folks trying to connect, but no go.
              W9IDI

              Think I heard a VE7 station, alias "HILL" on a 40m freq but lost my notes on the exact call/freq.

              I think WH6IO shut down a few months ago? I know there was talk of it.

              --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups. com, "Jerry - N9LYA" <n9lya@...> wrote:

              > Yes it sure would have.. But even I did not know he dropped off when he
              > did.. By the time I found out I figured everyone had already noticed. I will
              > try to watch that better.
              > 73 jerry n9lya
              >

              > I do now have his email and phone number..
              >

              > I would like any one on our skipnet or who is forwarding with us to allow
              > me to list your email on our rosters..
              >

              > 73 jerry

            • D. Calder
              Message 6 of 20 , Apr 18, 2010
                I'll start sending it your way. K.O.

                thanks,
                D. Calder

                Sent from my iPad

                On Apr 17, 2010, at 8:41 PM, "K.O. Higgs" <n0kfq@...> wrote:

                I can handle stuff for WH6IO.

                73,  K.O. N0KFQ

                On 4/17/2010 2:08 PM, D. Calder wrote:

                WH6IO  Hmmmm…… That would explain his stuff sitting here also. J

                73 Dave

                n4zkf

                WH6IO-1 seen several folks trying to connect, but no go.
                WD6ETH
                AL7LS
                WA6EWV-1 seen several folks trying to connect, but no go?
                AA6QN he may be getting back on the air?

                7.1035 LSB
                VE3INF

                10.147 LSB
                N5PVL - he's on 098 though.

                14.098 LSB
                WH6IO seen several folks trying to connect, but no go.
                W9IDI

                Think I heard a VE7 station, alias "HILL" on a 40m freq but lost my notes on the exact call/freq.

                I think WH6IO shut down a few months ago? I know there was talk of it.

                --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups. com, "Jerry - N9LYA" <n9lya@...> wrote:

                > Yes it sure would have.. But even I did not know he dropped off when he
                > did.. By the time I found out I figured everyone had already noticed. I will
                > try to watch that better.
                > 73 jerry n9lya
                >

                > I do now have his email and phone number..
                >

                > I would like any one on our skipnet or who is forwarding with us to allow
                > me to list your email on our rosters..
                >

                > 73 jerry

              • K.O. Higgs