Re: Bulletins will not forward

  • aa1pi
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 10, 2010
      --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "abertheaume" <abertheaume@...> wrote:

      > Hi Bob,
      > I would think that G WW woukd begin sending bulls between the two if you have bulls addressed to @WW. The other tow examples might be hit and miss. I don't think I have eve seen a bull sent to @# or @ALL.
      >
      > Try replacing your entries with G * (thats an asterisk or "wildcard")
      >
      > This will send EVERY bull one or the other receieves onward. Not the best thing to do but doing so will proove out your bulliten forwarding. You can late define what bullitens you want forwarded keying on the G "@" field.like @USABBS which in your forward script would be G USBBS.
      >
      > 73

      Hello Art
      Thanks for the quick response, I see from your examples that my problem is addressing I had been using SB ALL INSTEAD OF
      SB ALL@ALL THAT MADE THE FORWARDING WORK. I have had the DOS
      board since about 1994 with the decline of packet I never had anyone to forward to. A couple of years ago I joined this group down loaded the 32 bit version of winfbb along with the g8bpq which worked effortlessly in the DOS version, anyway I now forward to my second station which is 20 miles away. I have one station at home and the other at work( I am self employed ) I do have another question about the 32 bit version winfbb 700i I donot have a server directory and I cannot find any server programs my systems complains that the wp server didn't start, although addressing does come from wp
      I am particuly interested in the multi server.
      thanks for your time and if anyone has info please jump in
      73 Bob Carter AA1PI