Re: [BPQ32] Station back online

  • Mark Harloff
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 5, 2010
      I wondered what happened to you.
      Looking forward to having your call back in the
      list.

      73, Mark K2CAN

      On 4/5/2010 6:04 PM, Bill V WA7NWP wrote:

      > Hi Folks,
      >
      > For the stations I have links with, WA7NWP will be back in a week or
      > so and hopefully now I´ll have a bit more time to really get going on
      > our packet infrastructure.
      >
      > 73
      > Bill ' WA7NWP
    • D. Calder
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 6, 2010

        Well, welcome back……..

        73 Dave n4zkf

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 6, 2010

          Your actually still in my BBS. All I did was comment out the fwd file.

          73 Dave n4zkf

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 6, 2010
            Response sent direct, station info needed
            Welcome back Bill

            73

            Mike Melnik-N9PMO
            Web WWW.N9PMO.com