Re: [BPQ32] Station back online

  • K.O. Higgs
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 5, 2010
      Looking forward to having you back...

      73,  K.O. N0KFQ

      On 4/5/2010 5:04 PM, Bill V WA7NWP wrote:

      Hi Folks,

      For the stations I have links with, WA7NWP will be back in a week or
      so and hopefully now I´ll have a bit more time to really get going on
      our packet infrastructure.

      73
      Bill ' WA7NWP

      --

      K.O. Higgs
      n0kfq@...

    • Mark Harloff
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 5, 2010
        I wondered what happened to you.
        Looking forward to having your call back in the
        list.

        73, Mark K2CAN

        On 4/5/2010 6:04 PM, Bill V WA7NWP wrote:

        > Hi Folks,
        >
        > For the stations I have links with, WA7NWP will be back in a week or
        > so and hopefully now I´ll have a bit more time to really get going on
        > our packet infrastructure.
        >
        > 73
        > Bill ' WA7NWP
      • D. Calder
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 6, 2010

          Well, welcome back……..

          73 Dave n4zkf

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 6, 2010

            Your actually still in my BBS. All I did was comment out the fwd file.

            73 Dave n4zkf

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 6, 2010
              Response sent direct, station info needed
              Welcome back Bill

              73

              Mike Melnik-N9PMO
              Web WWW.N9PMO.com