Re: [BPQ32] Station back online

  • Bill V WA7NWP
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 5 3:04 PM
      Hi Folks,

      For the stations I have links with, WA7NWP will be back in a week or
      so and hopefully now I´ll have a bit more time to really get going on
      our packet infrastructure.

      73
      Bill ' WA7NWP
    • K.O. Higgs
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 5 3:15 PM
        Looking forward to having you back...

        73,  K.O. N0KFQ

        --

        K.O. Higgs
        n0kfq@...

      • Mark Harloff
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 5 4:30 PM
          I wondered what happened to you.
          Looking forward to having your call back in the
          list.

          73, Mark K2CAN

          On 4/5/2010 6:04 PM, Bill V WA7NWP wrote:

          > Hi Folks,
          >
          > For the stations I have links with, WA7NWP will be back in a week or
          > so and hopefully now I´ll have a bit more time to really get going on
          > our packet infrastructure.
          >
          > 73
          > Bill ' WA7NWP
        • D. Calder
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 6 4:13 AM

            Well, welcome back……..

            73 Dave n4zkf

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 6 5:10 AM

              Your actually still in my BBS. All I did was comment out the fwd file.

              73 Dave n4zkf

              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 6 6:50 AM
                Response sent direct, station info needed
                Welcome back Bill

                73

                Mike Melnik-N9PMO
                Web WWW.N9PMO.com