Station back online

  • Jerry - N9LYA
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 29, 2010

      Had a defective video card.. Since it was on the motherboard and I have no spare Video cards I swapped motherboards out of a parts box.. Dell 2600SC

      Back online…

      73 Jerry Kutche N9LYA

      ARRL Net Manager Indiana Section – Packet Net

      HF Skipnet Coordinator

      IP Coordinator Indiana

      Packet Coordinator Indiana

      http://www.n9lya.com

      http://www.w9otr.org

      http://www.indianapacketcouncil.org

      http://www.mitchellwx.com

    • Bill V WA7NWP
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 5, 2010
        Hi Folks,

        For the stations I have links with, WA7NWP will be back in a week or
        so and hopefully now I´ll have a bit more time to really get going on
        our packet infrastructure.

        73
        Bill ' WA7NWP
      • K.O. Higgs
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 5, 2010
          Looking forward to having you back...

          73,  K.O. N0KFQ

          --

          K.O. Higgs
          n0kfq@...

        • Mark Harloff
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 5, 2010
            I wondered what happened to you.
            Looking forward to having your call back in the
            list.

            73, Mark K2CAN

            On 4/5/2010 6:04 PM, Bill V WA7NWP wrote:

            > Hi Folks,
            >
            > For the stations I have links with, WA7NWP will be back in a week or
            > so and hopefully now I´ll have a bit more time to really get going on
            > our packet infrastructure.
            >
            > 73
            > Bill ' WA7NWP
          • D. Calder
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 6, 2010

              Well, welcome back……..

              73 Dave n4zkf

              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 6, 2010

                Your actually still in my BBS. All I did was comment out the fwd file.

                73 Dave n4zkf

                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 6, 2010
                  Response sent direct, station info needed
                  Welcome back Bill

                  73

                  Mike Melnik-N9PMO
                  Web WWW.N9PMO.com