BPQ PC keeps blue screening

  • Jerry - N9LYA
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2010

      I get a blue screen about an hour into running…

      It says to check memory, new hardware and new software.. So as a test I have turned off the signal link.. it is the newest addition…

      Will see how that goes.. If no Blue Screen I have an idea or two….

      Will update for now WINMOR is offline …. Sorry

      73 Jerry Kutche N9LYA

      ARRL Net Manager Indiana Section – Packet Net

      HF Skipnet Coordinator

      IP Coordinator Indiana

      Packet Coordinator Indiana

      http://www.n9lya.com