Bad messages

  • Jerry - N9LYA
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2010

      Hi I think the screwed up messages were from my pc failures last night corrupting files while in progress… I had seen this before on my MSYS box once when I lost a harddrive…

      I think the problem this time may have been due to some how activating Active Desktop on this pc… And AD locking up every now and then… The last couple days…

      I think its fixed now….

      I hope…

      73 Jerry Kutche N9LYA

      ARRL Net Manager Indiana Section – Packet Net

      HF Skipnet Coordinator

      IP Coordinator Indiana

      Packet Coordinator Indiana

      http://www.n9lya.com