RE: [BPQ32] Winmor Testing now on 3573.5 dial USB

  • Jerry - N9LYA
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 26, 2010

      Art send me your winmor freqs when you have time.. maybe next week… But I will set u up here..

      73 jerry

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 26, 2010
        Hi Jerry,
        I am on 3573 right now. Have been tuning there every night for some time now. I have been going to 18.106.5 during daylight, have been forwarding with N0JAL on that freq. for a couple weeks or so. Been following that routine since John made Winmor linking possible.
        Every once in awhile KB8OAK and I will be doing kb<>kb FEC with Winmor on 80M too.

        I have you set as a BBS at N9ZZK. Haven't set up an forwarding to you other than SP's at this time. Figured I would start spooling Bulls to you once a connection is made.

        Your familiar with the N0JAL node. Here are the parameters for me:

        N9ZZK > BPQ BBS
        N9ZZK-4 > Node
        N9ZZK-8 > Chat

        If Dennis is on air....

        KB8OAK-7 > Node
        KB8OAK-6 > BPQ BBS
        KB8OAK-4 > Chat

        Othr links are possible to FBB type BBS's but haven't done extensive testing between those applications since the earliest releases of the Winmor Virtual TNC. I think some of the problems we were having earlier have been addressed and ironed out.

        73
        Art, N9ZZk