Re: [BPQ32] SSID's for winlink

  • K.O. Higgs
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 21, 2010
      Okay.. that fixed it.. all running okay again.. thanks.

      73,  K.O. N0KFQ

      On 3/21/2010 4:39 AM, John Wiseman wrote:

      K.O

      On the Configuration/ Manage users Dailog, select the user you want to update. In the 3 boxex next to the "Poll RMS" line either select the SSID's you want from the scroll boxes below, or type the valies.

      Click Save.

      I realise that is isn't obvious the the second and third rows are a scrollable list. but if you click on either you can use the scroll keys to select the valiues.