RE: [BPQ32] RigControl and PTT

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21, 2010
      Message
      Dale,

      If you just want to use harwdare PTT follow the instuctions itowards the bottom of  Rob's Airmail/WINMOR setup at http://www.lincares.org/Airmail-WINMOR.htm

      If you also want to use Rigcontrol for changing frequency, and your CIV-interface isn't powered from the RTS and DTR lines, you can use the same port. Follow the instructions at http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Documents/RigControl.htm,

      At the moment you can't associate two com ports with the same BPQ WINMOR port, so if want to use CI-V and your interface is powered from the RTS and DTR lines, you can either use VOX, or provide a separate power source for the CI-V interface.

      73,
      John G8BPQ